Key Features of Our Service
- The possibility for a securities holder to vote at general meetings of issuers serviced by different registrars, by using the unified interface and the unified identification procedure.
- The possibility to identify a securities holder by using the means of identification already available to him, without his further appearance in person.
- Simple service integration with the registrar's software due to the use of the common formats developed by NSD for e-proxy voting.
- The possibility of the meeting page branding using your logotype and corporate colours.
- The possibility to choose necessary services.
- Voting either through the global portal, or through a direct link to your meeting page.
- Use of secure communication channels which protect voting ballots against unauthorized changes and signature forgery. More on security...
- Applicability of the service not only to meetings of shareholders, but also to meetings of bondholders, UIT unit holders, and mortgage participation certificate holders.
Advantages for the issuer
- Improved corporate governance and enhanced investment attractiveness, including compliance with the recommendations of the Corporate Governance Code.
- Increased quorum due to an increased involvement of securities holders in the voting process.
- Obtainment of voting results in real time and online communication with securities holders.
- Accelerated vote processing and counting.
- Potential reduction in postage costs.
What to do to make e-voting available?
An issuer must amend the Charter to provide for the possibility of e-voting through a web site.
Enter into an agreement with us and determine the services to be available at a meeting.
In the course of preparation for a general meeting, cause the Board of Directors (Supervisory Board) to pass a resolution to determine the web site to be used for e-voting.
Provide information regarding the meeting, or instruct this to be done by your registrar.
Make the meeting page available for voting.
How to enter into an agreement and receive information about applicable fees?
To enter into an agreement to use the E-voting service and to discuss the cost of the services, please send a request by e-mail at .